He also won the AP Defensive Rookie of the Year

Rubrique dédiée à la présentation de vos guildes. Vous souhaitez recruter ou être recruté ? C'est ici que ça se passe.
Bestmengqin
Bleu

Messagepar Bestmengqin » sam. 9 oct. 2021 02:21

In the year 2020, Sweat was the most efficient DE for Mut 22 coins the Football Team statistically. Sweat led the team in batted passes, hurries tackles and sacks. He also returned an intercept to the Dallas Cowboys for a touchdown.

PFF has awarded him an 87.0 rating for run defense, and 77.5 for pass rush. Both grades were higher than the Defensive Rookie of Year Chase Young, who played at the opposite end of the Washington defensive line. Montez Sweat might be smiling soon because the Madden Scouts recognized his talent.

Young wears No. 99, but he did not declare that he deserved a Madden rating, instead, selecting Sweat's number. "Ninety or higher" was Chase Young's prediction. The prediction was made with a funny smile and a shrug of shoulders.

In the 2020 season, Young scored 32 tackles, 12 assists, 7.5 sacks, 4 passes which were blocked, 12 quarterback hits 10 tackles for loss 4 forced fumbles three fumble recoveries, one of which was one that was used for an touchdown. He also won the AP Defensive Rookie of the Year.

Washington's most sought-after receiver replied pretty quickly with "no less than 88" He then immediately raised the stakes. "If you're asking me, I'd suggest a 90. McLaurin stated that a 90 is a solid number when He reflected on his achievements to cheap Madden 22 coins date. "I'm not going to claim that I achieved it all in my third year of college, but I'm sure I've earned my 90 at this point."

Publicité

Publicité