Don't enjoy spending money on myself

Bugs et autres pépins logiciels n'auront plus de secret pour vous.
doctordidin
Citoyen

Messagepar doctordidin » sam. 13 nov. 2021 11:47

I don't enjoy spending money on myself because I don't earn much, and I try to spend everything on my wife, but I understand that I also need clothes and stuff like that.

Publicité

Publicité

AleksShamles
Citoyen

Re: Don't enjoy spending money on myself

Messagepar AleksShamles » sam. 13 nov. 2021 12:00

Can't your wife earn money and spend them on herself, so your family budget will be bigger?

YAPPI
Citoyen

Messagepar YAPPI » sam. 13 nov. 2021 12:29

In that case, I feel like you need to increase your income since you don't earn enough to have a family. But it doesn't mean that you have to get a second job. You can just open an account on https://www.fxgiants.com/fxg/platforms/metatrader-4/ and start trading. I'm sure that you'll like this way of making money because it's not that hard.

ZoiLinn
Bleu

Messagepar ZoiLinn » jeu. 17 mars 2022 09:13

I don't enjoy spending money on myself because I don't earn much, and I try to spend everything on my wife, but I understand that I also need clothes and stuff like that.
This is not the best approach. Wise people say that what you get in the outside world is exactly what you have inside. you need to be able to maintain a balance between your personal interests and the interests of your loved ones. You've been given great advice about making extra income. I also recommend not to forget about such tools as cryptocurrency trading bot. Using crypto is easier than gold or stocks. The barrier to entry is low. But it is additional software that gives you the opportunity to earn money by spending a minimum of your free time.

wilaylen
Wing Commander

Messagepar wilaylen » dim. 27 mars 2022 22:00

wilaylen
Wing Commander

Messagepar wilaylen » sam. 2 avr. 2022 01:24

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

killapoppy
Bleu

Messagepar killapoppy » lun. 20 juin 2022 06:59

ИДИ блять нахуй отсюда, заебал который раз работать мешаешь. Просто блять ботов набрал и ходит по форумам вот такой пиздец оставляет