Is there love at first sight?

Présentez-vous en quelques mots auprès de vos concitoyens
Lebrons
Bleu

Messagepar Lebrons » jeu. 7 juil. 2022 07:23

Until now, there is no clear affirmative answer, both its existence and absence. She has supporters and opponents who claim that at first sight a person is driven by passion, not love.

Love is a strong feeling of attraction and concern for another person. Passion is a strong desire of a sexual nature that is felt towards someone.

Some people are sure that love at first sight is quite real. They even say that they themselves have experienced this feeling. But many believe that this is possible only in dreams, dreams and fairy tales. They are completely sure that initially only sympathy arises, a strong attraction of a woman to a man and a man to a woman. But true love is an incredibly deep feeling. It can develop in our soul only gradually. For this, time must pass.

Publicité

Publicité

Heridan
Bleu

Re: Is there love at first sight?

Messagepar Heridan » jeu. 7 juil. 2022 10:18

I'm not sure about love at first sight, but love at first sight definitely exists. So it was with me and my current boyfriend. I just went to the gay hookup site and started casually chatting and flirting with different guys. But only his messages strongly hooked me. We could communicate day and night and as a result, now we live together and are incredibly happy.

OsbornTyler7
Bleu

Re: Is there love at first sight?

Messagepar OsbornTyler7 » jeu. 22 sept. 2022 18:38

To date colombian women, you have to be patient and try to understand her cultural background. You should avoid trying to impress her with sex on the first date, as she might not be ready. This is because Colombians are more traditional in their dating culture, and they will need time to get used to you before they're ready to get involved. If you do manage to make her feel comfortable, try to flatter her, and take her out for walks if you can. These small gestures go a long way in making your relationship work.