Math

Pour parler de tous les autres jeux vidéos.
vovan22
Bleu

Math

Messagepar vovan22 » jeu. 16 sept. 2021 14:28

My child doesn't understand math very well. I would like to help him get up to speed on this subject as he is having a very hard time in math class. Perhaps I should send him to a tutor?

Math

Publicité

Publicité

nasikaaa633
Bleu

Re: Math

Messagepar nasikaaa633 » lun. 20 sept. 2021 13:04

Many parents find that their children do not understand math. Most of the time it depends on the teacher at school, but not on the fact that someone is not given something. It is possible to learn and understand everything. In such cases, tutors are a good solution to the problem. But the problem is that not every child will agree to this and will want to take additional classes in math, because most often at school they discourage them. That is why it is worth selecting tutors who have a playful approach to learning and can interest the child. You can try to enroll your child in these courses at canterburymaths.org . The reviews are good, they seem to find an approach to children.

Aarinas63
Bleu

Re: Math

Messagepar Aarinas63 » lun. 20 sept. 2021 13:05

There's no way my kid would take an extra math class. He could use a little more math, though. I'm having trouble getting him to take extra English classes, and he's having trouble. I pay a lot of money for his tuition at eltai.org, and he skips those classes. He has to take his exams soon, but his knowledge is at a small level. I don't know what to do with him anymore. He says that he does not need higher education. He wants to be a blogger. The Internet is driving kids crazy.