Criminal Gameplay - Love it BUT there are some things...

Pour parler de toute l'actu du jeu Star Citizen.
CarsonGrey
Bleu

Messagepar CarsonGrey » ven. 22 mai 2020 13:22

So i like the idea of being a "professional" criminal. Like i'm not that kind of stupid guy running into a mission shooting everyone down and getting out of there with a CS3 or higher. I want to operate under the radar of other players or even the law.

But why do i have a red marker if i only have a cs2 so everybody can say "omg hes a criminal shoot him down!" Its okay if people can scan me and afterwards see that i have a CS2. Speed Test Solitaire essay writer Many players at the moment are like "i see red i shoot" and thats my problem for this one! There should be a reward for disabling the commarrays which takes quite a while even with a ripper.

Which leads me to another point.

Is it justified that a bounty hunter is allowed to blow up a tresspassers ship? The amount of times my ship got blown up outside the commarray during i was hacking it inside is frustrating. I dont mind that players wait for me to come out and then blow my ship up while im in it. But just destroying my ship and flying away is such a bad move... and it happens way to often. In my opinion bounty hunters blowing up tresspassers ships should be awarded with a crimestat aswell!

Yes i know the criminal system isnt completly outfleshed and its an alpha. But does CIG consider such stuff? If there are plans from CIG please let me know :). Atm there are too many downsides for being a criminal.
Modifié en dernier par CarsonGrey le lun. 25 mai 2020 04:13, modifié 1 fois.

Publicité

Publicité

Miso58
Pilote de chasse

Re: Criminal Gameplay - Love it BUT there are some things...

Messagepar Miso58 » ven. 22 mai 2020 13:33

Hello,
all the part you are talking about must be balanced by CIG.
In time, the bounty hunters will be able to stop your ship, and you will be transferred to prison and you will recover your ship
the law system is in its first iteration and must be improved over the patch :beer:
Miso58 - UEE Citizen #731724
Referal code : STAR-LMYG-JVMK