It was my turn to become an avid Sacramento Monarchs fan

Venez discuter de l'Univers persistant.
Bestmengqin
Bleu

Messagepar Bestmengqin » sam. 9 oct. 2021 02:14

Following her role in helping the Sparks achieve their first title in NBA2king September 2001, Leslie won not only the MVP award in 2001, but as well the Finals MVP. Backyard Basketball was released one month later and featured Leslie as the only woman's player who actually played (Garnett was only a men's player).

Cooper and Swoopes have been regarded as the first authentic faces of the WNBA, but it was Leslie who was the very first to be the face of the league youngsters Backyard Basketball was geared towards, including me. Leslie was the very first WNBA player I saw and helped me get into women's basketball.

From that point, my enthusiasm in basketball grew slowly. I can remember Diana Taurasi being featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated alongside Emeka Okafor after the UConn Huskies won the national championships in both men's as well as women's basketball in 2004.

After that, it was my turn to become an avid Sacramento Monarchs fan. I observed them in the 2006 WNBA Finals against Detroit Shock. Ever since watching Parker in the 2007 National Championship game won by her Tennessee Lady Volunteers, I have been up to date with basketball, especially women's basketball. I started watching the WNBA in the year 2012.

I began my work at Swish Appeal in 2013 and continue to help increase the awareness of Cheap NBA 2K22 MT PS4 women's basketball by providing coverage. Lisa Leslie's appearance in an online game was a turning point in the life of children who wanted to continue the cycle of exposure.

Publicité

Publicité